16 REASONS WHY...
SIXTEEN REASONS WHY PEOPLE GIVE UP.
Infographics is a fast growing field of computing and communications. Basically it is a means of computing via symbols and could become a universal language, (Think Ladies and Gentlemen’s toilet signs
and the universal symbols for Olympic sports.
Among the leading exponents is the very talented Anna Vital. Please access her website for more information. Not wishing to plagiarise her symbols, I will give you a taste of her work by quoting her sixteen reasons for “Why people give up”…
1. Expect Fast Results.
2. Stop believing in themselves.
3. Get stuck in the Past.
4. Dwell in the Past
5. Fear the Future
6. Resist Change
7. Give up their power
8. Believe in their weaknesses
9. Feel the world owes them something
10. Fear failure more than desire success
11. Never visualise what is possible
13. Assume their problems is unique
14. See failure as the signal to turn back
15. Feel they have something to lose
16. Feel sorry for themselves